May 18, 2020
We are providing this information to members and visitors as you consider attendance at Grace Baptist. Please check this announcement often, as information is subject to change.
Public services at Grace Baptist are resuming on Sunday May 24th for the 10:30 AM and 6:00 PM times. Currently, Connections, nursery, and children’s church programs will not resume. The 7:00 PM Wednesday public service will begin June 3rd. Children and teen program resumption are still under review.
Out of respect for each other and adherence to safety, we ask that all attendees use the following procedures:
- Doors will be opened by usher/deacons 20 minutes before the service begins to limit contact with door hardware. (10:10 AM & 5:40 PM)
- Please form a queue down the sidewalk keeping appropriate distancing in mind.
- Refrain from all physical contact outside of your family.
- Enter and exit through the main doors facing the Fellowship Hall unless weather requires the drive under side as well.
- Individuals and families will be assigned seating by ushers/deacons with proper distancing in mind—keeping every other pew empty.
- Once seated please stay in the assigned place and fellowship from afar.
- You are encouraged to use supplied song sheets, as hymnals will not be available.
- You are encouraged to wear masks, but this isn’t mandatory.
- Please avoid contact with all surfaces, especially pew wood surfaces as much as possible.
- Please avoid bathroom usage unless absolutely necessary.
- When a service concludes, all are asked to immediately move fellowship outside of the building to facilitate cleaning.
- Tithes and offerings can be placed in the plates provided at the Welcome Center.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to worshipping together again.