August 28, 2020
Connections groups will resume Sunday, September 6 at 9:30 AM.
August 22, 2020
Update on service:
We will return to in-person services this Sunday, August 23rd. Please remember to follow the procedures below.
Patch the Pirate and PeeWee Clubs will begin Wednesday the 26th at 6:30 PM.
August 10, 2020
Update on services:
We received word yesterday that a church member tested positive for the virus. Fortunately, they have not attended any services for two weeks, so the likelihood of any additional spread at church is extremely slim. However, for safety’s sake we have decided to stop public services and programs for 14 days, effective immediately. We will continue to stream with a small team of techs, musicians, and staff. Thank you for your understanding. Please tune in to our Facebook group page or gracebaptistpc.org to view the services.
June 15, 2020
We are providing this information to members and visitors as you consider attendance at Grace Baptist. Please check this announcement often, as information is subject to change.
Public services at Grace Baptist have resumed. Sunday services take place at 10:30 AM and 6:00 PM times. Wednesday programs fare as follows: 6:30 PM for teens in the Fellowship Hall. Patch and PeeWee Clubs in the Education Building and 7:00 PM for Adult Bible Study and Prayer Meeting. Currently Connections, nursery, and children’s church , as well as other children programs have not resumed.
Out of respect for each other and adherence to safety, we ask that all attendees use the following procedures:
- Refrain from all physical contact outside of your family
- Enter and exit through the main doors facing the Fellowship Hall unless weather requires the drive under side as well.
- Individuals and families will be assigned seating by ushers/deacons with proper distancing in mind—keeping every other pew empty.
- You are encouraged to use supplied song sheets, as hymnals will not be available.
- You are encouraged to wear masks, but this isn’t mandatory.
- Please try to avoid contact with surfaces as much as possible.
- Please avoid bathroom usage unless absolutely necessary.
- When a service concludes, all are asked to immediately move fellowship outside of the building to facilitate cleaning.
- Tithes and offerings can be placed in the plates provided at the Welcome Center.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to worshipping together.